Failure OR Success..........!!!

Again a failure in my life......
where ever i go failure follows me,
Today, tomorrow, day and night failure is behind me like a limelight.
what more should i do to get rid of this, I dont understand.
But i bet if not today, if not tomorrow, atleast someday i'll overcome this phase of life.
AS someone said failure is a part of life & someday another part of life will start.
And on that day u'll be on the top of this world.
Untill then i wont loose hope & wont give up till i reach my goal......

  Failure dose not mean I'm a failure;
             It dose mean I have not yet succeeded .
                       

                       Failure dose not mean I have accomplished nothing;
                                  It dose mean I have learned something.

 
                                           Failure dose not mean I have been a fool;
                                                     It dose mean I had enough faith to experiment.


                                 Failure dose not mean I have disgraced;
                                           It dose mean I have dared to try.


                     Failure dose not mean I don't have it; 
It dose not mean I have something to do in a different way.       


                                                                           Failure dose not mean I am inferior;
                                                                                      It dose not mean I am not perfect .


                                                        Failure dose not mean I have wasted my life;
                                                    It dose mean that I have an excuse to start over.


                                          Failure dose not mean that I should give up;
                                     It dose not mean that I should try harder.


                  Failure dose not mean that I will never make it;
             It dose mean that I need more practice.


                           Failure dose not mean that you have abandoned me;
It dose not mean that you have you must have a better idea.
                                                                                              From: Bhaskar.....................................










 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Secrets of Female Naga Sadhus

Know How Your Birth Date Reveals You Will Have A Love Marriage Or Arranged Marriage

In Japan, PM Modi Gets A Grand Welcome -And Chopsticks Lessons